R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 05-19-2015, 05:34 PM
bizarrefish
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mgers75
Just go out there and practice as much as you can and ask as many questions at the track as you do here. No replacement for the local knowledge.

Be careful on some of this advise. Guys seem to have no problem spending your money. The 7.5 will be fine at a big high bite facility like SDRC when the turbo boost/timing boost is disabled and your throttle EPA's dropped to 80-90% in my opinion. Let us know how your next track putting goes and what improvement you make!
Thanks bud, to be honest I felt I might be able to tame the beast after the weekend changes I made. It really was a different car to drive and felt controllable. With all the advice the last 24hrs I think I can make further adjustments still that will help greatly. I'll buy the tires but give the 7.5 another go but under a tamed profile. Happy to get another motor but if going to a stock class means updating firmware, getting cables etc etc then it will be a double expense hit.

Will follow up after I get to hit the track again.

Thanks everyone for the advice.