R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 07:23 AM
t8rtot
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by rc_dude
As for the XB4 durability and lap times, here is my experience with only 3 races I've done with my '13 so far:

First race, in the first heat, I was the only buggy left running at the end of the heat. Crazy to say so, but it happened. Needless to say I was TQ at first due to that lol
Ended up winning the main by a full lap over the B44, D413, and another '13 XB4.

Second race with it I was at a big track and was TQ over a D413 and a works both driven by sponsored drivers untill I overheated.

Third race (local again), I won against a kyosho and a couple AE's, nothing broke still.
so have you never placed or tq'd with a wheeler before? a problem i have with some of you guys (not necessarily you in particular) acting like brand XYZ is the greatest thing ever is you were fast and typically finished well before you switched and use your continued success to convince yourself and others that the current car is the best ever.

there's a guy at my local track that is super fast with anything he can put a reciever and transponder in, i wouldn't confuse his natural ability for the capability of his buggy.