R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Post pics of your HPI cars- old and still running.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:39 AM
mountainman13
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Samurai Blues
Wow the Rs4 Rally is beautiful. Where did u get that purple spur gear hub and that piece over the spur gear; is that an original hpi part?

Also have a couple of questions. the 4 screws that screw down to the front bulkhead. Has anyone of you ever experienced the threads in the bulkhead stripping? Cause i think i can never tighten 2 of the 4 screws. What can be done? I mean, i could buy the bloody aluminum bulkhead but it costs USD33 on ebay which i feel is an preposterous amount to ask for for such an old part...

Also, as far as i remember my old single belt RS4 and this Pro, even my friends' Pro2 have experienced the motor can scrapping on the floor. Is this a common trait for the car or is there something that can be done to prevent this from happening.

Last question. The Pro 1 front upper arm linkage (turnbuckle) vs the Pro 2 (A-Arm and screw). Which is better and stronger? I am contemplating a conversion to the Pro 2 front upper arms, i just want to be sure its worth doing... they seem quite a fair bit stronger.

Cheers.
Yeah it's HPI part number 72039. They are getting pretty hard to come by.