R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 11:29 AM
FastPete
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cain
for the extra items in the drop down, how do you select more than one item?

great option by the way, very nice touch Pete!
Originally Posted by Brandon Powell
I know the goal was to give a package discount on the base change of the geometry. I was unable to select more than 1 when I tested it. Maybe Pete can chime in and explain....
Originally Posted by red100076
I may take advantage of this. Nice to see someone taking care of the V1 guys. How long will this upgrade package be available? I really would like to hear some reviews on how the new geometry changes the way this truck handles, before I make the changes.
Thanks for the questions. The software I use for my site you cant pick more than one of each from the drop down.. But shouldn't need to the way it was figured, the outdrives are three sets of two, etc. Anything that needed more than one package was figured out that way. Now if I missed something highly possible Please fell free to let me know.

The sprit of the upgrade isn't to get a bunch of spares discounted. This is for someone upgrading.

Now if you see something I missed please let me know. I am a reasonable guy, if theres something you need extra at the same time, feel free to PM me or shoot me a email and we can discuss

How long will this go on. Well I have no plans to end it anytime soon. Some people are in to deep with their 410 (Like Me).