R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno RC SCT410.3 Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 01:43 PM
FAO
Tech Apprentice

Finally finished my build.

Seems to be very difficult to install the spacers (0,1mm thick) of the differentials. Ended up with:
1 on the gear side, one on the case side for front diff, 1 on the case side for rear diff.

Found some mistakes in the manual:

1. Screws that build the endpoint of steering are not mentioned but are in the bag
2. Rear shock build ist named "front shock build" (later on that page it is rear..)
3. Bottom screws for steering posts are to long (M4 x 6mm may be right)
4. Rear axles have to many play, shimmed it with 0,3mm spacer outside

Nr. 3 is the only real error in the boxe´s bags, very good. Tekno boys, you got my respect!!!
Everything went together easyly, nothing was missing or does not fit (ecept .3.).

Thinking of installing the elektronics i mentioned a lack of weight on the batterie side or to many parts on the right side:

Batterie: 300g left side
Right side: motor 260g, servo 70g, reciever and transponder 30g, controller 80g, plus wires etc. total: ~450g

I will use: Tenshock SC 411 4600kv, LRP IX8, Sanwa SRG BR, Sanwa 451, AMB.

But: What a heavy cow this car is. Got a new perspective on my SC 10 4x4, which is a rubber cow, but less weight.

Now i know why the tecno guys need 5000mah in a 5 min race while i took only 1800mah out of the battery in the same race (2 rounds less for me, because i am to slow)