R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 08:12 AM
Norse
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bugle
Yes for some reason shipping out of Australia is fast even with cheapest post. Although easter kind of slowed things down. Should be back to normal by now though.

It's fine with just the 2 screws from the guys that i've seen running them around here, with some pretty rough tracks with big jumps, guess 4 was overkill. I'm thinking of modifying the tooling to just make it 2 screws when I come out with a 2015 undertray. A sharp hobby knife will do a decent job of shaving off the countersink protrusions aswell.

Thanks for the orders guys
My Pleasure! You all make a great product. I know the Australian postal service is one of the only countries who's postal service is not loosing money. Your postal system is totally dialed in. Hence one of the reason products shipped out of Australia have a quick eta.

On another note, does BugleBoy have any plans to produce a weighted but very sleek rear skid plate/bumper combo for the XB4? Something like the Exoteks rear skid plate/bumper for the DEX410v4 buggy. I know a bunch of fellas whom would purchase this type of hop-up.

Thanks Again BB Racing.