R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - My car won't start!!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 01:54 AM
WillB
Tech Rookie

Angry My car won't start!!

I've got a Kyosho GP Ultima ST with a GX15 engine. I don't know why I have so many problems. Almost every weekend I'm at the hobby shop getting something fixed. I only had it back from the hobby shop last Sunday, when the guy replaced the clutch assy. It was running fine for a while, then suddenly conked out on me while I was running it and hasn't started since. The engine seemed a lot hotter than it normally was for the amount of time I used it. I did not change any of the needle settings so I don't think this is the problem. The pull cord is hard to pull and is jerky. I removed the glow plug and confirmed it gets hot when the ignightor is on it. I did manage to get it started once for a bit (elevated and the wheels turned a bit) but it died the minute I put it on the ground. Haven't gotten it to start again since. I've had many problems with the car, but getting it to start was never one of them.

Don't know if its related or not, but the car doesn't run smoothly if I push it back and forth along the ground with no power either.

What gives! Why ME!!