R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated T5M Discussion
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 11:33 AM
rigor
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rabidtrout
This may be a dumb question as I haven't really read every page here.. Did a simple google search and it didn't return anything useful.

Are they going to make a RM version or is this supposed to be fine on all track conditions. From what I was told at my LHS, MM sucks on our track, so this truck won't work for me ( I think).. Assuming MM trucks drive similar to the MM buggies.

I have a T4 now that I have been slowly updating, sans the BB shocks and VTS slipper. My plan was to just get the T5 when it came out, but if they aren't going to release a RM version, I'll just get the shocks and call it a day.
For those folks still concerned or questioning MM vs RM (buggy or truck), I'd highly recommend you check out Ray Munday's thread regarding MM setups on loose tracks. Ray is a top notch multi-time National champion AE driver down in Australia. Over the past year since the B5m's release, he and his crew have figured out how to make the MM vehicles better than RM on any poor track conditions. You can also ask Ray nearly anything here and he'll respond. Very cool guy and a great asset.

Here is a post that Ray directly talks about MM being the best option now.