R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR 8IGHT E 3.0 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 03:13 AM
Mikeand22
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by c00lguy
Thanks for the replies. Ive narrowed my choices down to two cars: MUGEN MBX7 eco and this LOSI 8ight 3.0. How do these two compare? how do they compare as far as durability and ease of working on. I made a bad choice getting a 8.2e rtr at first. I dont want to make that same mistake so I want to step it up a level by going for either Losi or Mugen. Kyosho I heard is good but have weak rear arms. I want something I can bash and run at the track as practice once every other month. I like the sleekness of the losi chassis. The mugens...theyre quality is excellent. Same with losi too though -good quality. What do you guys think I should get? Im new to 1/8 buggy. Thanks !
If you have concerns with durability, you may want to consider the Tekno EB48.2. I've had no issues with my Losi 8ight E 3.0. Most of the guys at my track run the Mugen's. I haven't seen a Mugen break that didn't deserve it. Guys crashing them a lot and so on. With all things considered, I don't think you could go wrong with the Losi, Mugen, or the Tekno.