R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 02-28-2015, 08:51 PM
air8
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

After the mod race tonight, we did musical cars like people often do. I drove a friends B5M and it was on fire. I couldn't believe how that car felt. I mean hard acceleration, quick quick quick in all corners, and jumped like I always imagine a pro car would. None of us are even close to pro by the way. It was flat out awesome, didn't want to give the radio back. LOL. However I was lucky enough to still get the W. The others made more mistakes than I did is all.

Unless he is hiding his setup it is setup the same as us other four B5M users. Same radio, different ESC (Orion), and 7.5 motor instead of 8.5, same tires, pretty identical electronics layout. His car is the newest of us all at three weeks old but Wow what a car. I'm unsure how he builds his shocks and diff but it was an amazing feeling car. So smooth, tons of grip, and mucho side bite.

I just bought a conversion kit for my B5R and i'm gonna hope it turns out nearly as awesome. LoL.