R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 10:09 PM
khj94704
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kdeleon
Same thing happened for my shock caps. They have yet to fill my order. But last time I noticed something like this, I called Tower. They said that they hadn't got around to the backorders yet. And sure enough it filled later (meaning a day).

Let's see what happens tomorrow. Otherwise, a slightly angry call will be coming Towers way. Luckily I haven't had a cap come off in a while.
Just curious, any of you guys who didn't have the caps or front tower braces on backorder actually get the notifications from Tower that your order has been invoiced/payment approved/package shipped? My experience with Tower has always been that orders go through those distinct steps after it's in their system, and you'd think they're smart enough to add new orders to the bottom of the queue for invoicing. I have a tough time believing an operation of their size wouldn't be able to do something that straightforward.

By all means, though, if you saw the posts today that the parts were in stock, went to the site and placed your order, and actually get it while there are unfilled backorders, I'll be right by you guys with my pitchfork.