R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yokomo YZ-2
Thread: Yokomo YZ-2
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 07:09 AM
Taz_S
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by WillS
There is a full write up of parts in the BMax2 thread. Check the first page out, we locate all the information on there so it can be found easily. As of right now the gullwings are only possible until an option for the shock tower allows for the flat arms to be used.

If you notice on Yokomo Europe they now claim the bmax4-iii stock rear arms to be 1mm longer option. They are also optioning the YZ shocks on the bmax4-iii. When the parts get here for the shocks I will be getting them to build up a set for my bmax4 and testing out the improvement that is said to come from them. I really would like to see an option for brass toe blocks. I will just have to wait until Yokomo Europe comes out with them or get a set machined.
Might be some coming out soon. I made sure Rocket RC got a few items that he can work on. I will find out time frame after parts get there.

What would you like to see made?

Originally Posted by WillS
Outdrives have been sent out to get machined. Lets hope they are reduced to 10-12g a set.
I just hit mip on there facebook page and ask about the 17.5 puck systems. We do not stop email them and ask on facebook. It will take a bit but there get the hint.