R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Thunder Trail
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hacker07
I have stated a few times now that there is NOT a 3.0 on the way. There is however an updated/reworked 2.0 coming. What I mean is that the 2.0 kit has been gone through and we have worked through most any issues we have found over time with the vehicle. Fit and finish is much better, ring and pinions are much better, metal quality is better, plastics are better. It includes the new TiCN shock shafts and hinge pins.

Now, none of this is to say there is anything wrong with the truck as it is. The parts are great and the truck is great. But I had a chance before I vacated the line to have at it and fix and re-work a number of parts, so I did.

We of course have some hop ups as always and some of those work for some and some of those do not work for some, but that is why they are option parts of course.
This is a Great truck as is. Proven performance out of the box. Like everything we race, the urge to improve it is always there.

Will you provide a list of updated parts and or option parts once they are released?

I know those parts are going to be on every current SCTE owners wish list or replacement parts list.

Big thanks to you Ryan for all you have done to make this truck the most competitive short course rig you can buy.