R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 12:52 PM
Tdub77
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fredswain
I took everything out of the car last night and took pictures of it and everything else for it to get it ready to sell. While looking over the car it occurred to me that I was a bit sad. I actually really like the car. The 210 is a good car and I've got lots of time with it. More than any other car in the last 20 years. It's not perfect but it's certainly not deserving of much of the hate it receives elsewhere on the forum. I've mentioned my gripes with the car but I'll have complaints about any of them. It's durable, tunable, handles well, is a bargain compared to the others and is in general just an overall good car.

I haven't listed it yet. Now I'm torn. Maybe I should get the other car and then compare them side by side. I'm looking at the 22 2.0 from a suspension geometry standpoint and on paper I suspect it's better. Memory fades quickly though. Perhaps the best thing would be to have both of them side by side to know for sure. I'm positive that I don't want a B5 though!
Hey Fred, have you thought of taking the front drive lines out of a 4wd buggy and running it 2wd. They have a lot less front kick up but you would have to deal with the car being front weight biased but you could overcome that with adding rear weight. Just a thought

Tim