R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tower Hobbies Cutback 1/10 4x4 Short Course Truck
Old 01-17-2015, 09:57 AM
relegate
Tech Rookie

Default 20 Pack update

I've beaten the snot out of this on our very hard packed track. My buddy has a slash lcg with GTR shocks and sway bars as a comparison. I swapped to a 13/62 and like the gearing for our track. Still tops out quickly.

Servo lost all hope today. It has taken big hits, but it just stopped turning the truck well. I swapped in one I had here (a much higher end one) and it's the best it's been. I decided to drop my Castle Sct 540/mmp in because it's kit less. More punch than the stock and a little better control.

I took apart the diffs and there was grease in them that's gone to the sides and doing nothing. I put in 7k /F/ 10k /C/ and 5k /R/. Need to run it.

Got rid of stock shocks altogether and put on Team Associated SC10 4x4 big bore shocks. Jumps a bit better.

Basically, at this point, sway bars are needed but it will run with or best the Slash all day long. Still no Tekno, and I'd like to change the toe and camber.