R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor Thread
Old 01-09-2015, 12:07 AM
mes
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cridd
Anybody have a link for a tool to measure spring compression rate on our toy cars?
Here you go: http://www.redrc.net/2014/12/gforce-spring-rate-gauge/

Originally Posted by BrandonBreh
Since the release of the B5M, buggy has become more popular at my track than 2wd sc. I was going to pick up a b5m, but now with the release of the t5m, i'm wondering if stadium truck is going to take off now. I have a T4 and have never owned a buggy. Any opinions on making my decision any easier? The b5m has been in my sights for a few months now and i am really starting to question myself now.
A stadium truck will be easier to drive than a buggy. As AE's kits are reasonably priced, I'd say get both, but if buying tires for two types of vehicles is too expensive, this may not be an option. You could approach one of the B5M drivers at your track and ask them to let you run through a few batteries to make up your mind. Maybe you could buy your own set of tires to do so. If you like it, you'll need some tires anyway, and if you don't like it, it will still be cheaper than the money you'd lose buying and reselling a kit.