R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - JConcepts Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Waflet
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy
PW, since we are on the subject of bags I would like to make a suggestion if you think it would be nice maybe run it by the team.

Has anyone ever looked into a modular style bag system? A few pieces that can be bought separately but have a way of attaching to other pieces. Like a roller that that a med or small bag can be secured to and a radio bag that can go on top of that.

Something like this to give you an idea.

I race buggy, stadium truck, 2 and 4 wheel SCT, have a plethora of tires for each model, plus all the stuff that goes along with them and I use an SCT back pack and a roller now, but I still need more room. I hate having to make multiple trips out to the truck when unloading.
Hideeho
That is an AWESOME idea! That's genius!
Maybe a base bag with a rigid frame that folds open with storage space for tools & oils, wheels & a long pull out handle. The expand with a line of semi rigid bags that attach to that on the outside or the top (& attach to the handle). You could have seperate bags for each type of car, each type of tire, setup board/station, charger/tx, lipos, etc. each person would buy the main wheeled bag & the supplemental bags for what ever clas they run. Then each race day you grab the main bag & bags for what ever clas you are running that day & attach it all together. One trip with 1 bag gets you everything.