R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Any location for 2015 Fuel OnRoad Nationals?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:28 PM
NolanP
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
Nolan.. I know you're local to Leisure, did Scott make a bid? Leisure doesn't even promote Nitro onroad. It's a shame as it's one of the best facilities in the States. I'm sure plenty of on road tracks could host a Nats event. Would they be ideal? No. But, we all go to tracks we're not completely happy with and make the best of it. Hopefully, we always have FUN interacting with our follow
racers. I know the financial end of things mandate most, if not all the decisions, but their are still guys like George who think of catering to the racers comes first. What's your motive for starting this dialogue? You have a place in Fla? Do what I did and by a trailer with A/C and invite your buddies in for a cold drink and some bench racing. See ya at the Byrons, if Leisure isn't a Pot Farm by then...
I'm not sure if it was Scott. Would be nice if it was. No trailer for me. I know a fair amount of people do the trailer thing. Is that more a Nitro thing? As for what George is catering to is not an issue. The last statement is something that I think George would agree cost him entries at both events.

Yes not I but it's a family place. Not a drive home after racing at George's track kinda distance. As for Leisure there is still a ton of red tape from my understanding. My guess would be getting through this season in on-road isn't an issue. I'm just waiting to hear the announcement. There are so many things that are wrong with this. ROAR should get tons of tracks wanting to host and I wish that was the case. I don't see on-road asphalt making it around us except parking lots etc. Personally as I'm sure you would love to see a place closer to home in the Midwest anyway get the Nats.