R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MBX7R Eco thread!
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 04:53 PM
Waflet
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wreckya
I'm torn between this buggy and the xb8e, u say the xray is more more balanced. Can u help in any way with my decision? Unfortunately I don't have the option of driving either buggy before I order and have never owned one from either company. I would greatly appreciate any input u guys could give me. Large indoor hard packed dirt track medium traction. I care more about a better handling and jumping buggy then I do in longevity as I don't crash and break often.
Hideeho
I got to drive the xb8e last night. As said before, it felt almost exactly like my x7eco. The owner had it set up very similar to my x7eco setup, only more so. He had more on power rotation than my setup, & more off power turn in. I found his on power rotation too much, but I did like his better turn in. Next time I'm at the track I'll try moving the Ackerman to the back hole & see if I like that.

P.s. This is the same guy that used to drive a kyosho & was faster with my car. He also had several hundred dollars of hop up parts to get the handling that I have with no hop ups (other than durability mods such as the mugen cf top plate).