R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team CRC Xti 1/12th Scale!!
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 03:41 PM
davidl
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000

David, there could be a little lost in translation. Blu rears ran loose on a fresh layout. IMO blu rears need a certain amount of traction to be good. Fresh layout will not be enough for blu rr. Gre rr is a touch freer then blu when grip is up, making it a great rear choice in mod if you need the car to rotate just a little more then blu.
OK, that it good. I was lost a little there. Have run the 2bl on the front only and that was after we had a little traction build up that day. Ran blue rears several times and that was under the same scenario. I like the green rear as it let the car free up. I still run inline and that was all I needed there. The blue front has been awesome as it turns a tighter circle than the magenta. Grey fronts are close to the blue but wear too much and are a little touchy. I have not been running these tires so much lately as I don't want to use them up when I don't have to. So, I think that matches your comments about the tires. And I want to apologize here as I have turned this into a tire discussion and that wasn't my intent. I want to talk about the car.