R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 08:36 AM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Dino_D
That sounds very common on most 2wd. Push on throttle and tons of steering once you let off. Sounds to me that you have a lot of weight transfer going on in your car. What is your shock setup like? Just changing springs doesn't control the speed of the weight transfer (shock oils) I think your shock oils are too light.

First thing. What version you have V1 or V2? If V1 - then V1 aluminum short chassis,. Aftermarket + chassis, or the Dimec +8 chassis?

Can you give us more info on your track. Maybe a picture or a youtube video. Then we can help you out more. Have you tried the new v2 Kit setup? Not the v1 setup in the kit.

Yea i notice the samething with push on throttle out of the corners on my V2 . But once i let off before the turn oh boy it has steering with the 4 gear mid motor ! Actually though with the one rate stiffer springs on the rear end i dint really get push on the throttle out of the turns. But i couldn't get the ride height to 20mm without treading the shock coller up a lot thinking it was mostly because of the shock position i had on the rear arms .