R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2014, 08:07 AM
randy0025
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

[QUOTE =Boz;1370 7056]You guy’s can be so unrealistic at times.

Now you want to compare a billion dollar automobile company to a toy company!

You’re dreaming.

I reckoned I could walk into an auto dealer today and ask for a specific make/colour/trim and multiple options and they wouldn’t have it on the floor ready to go. Odds on, it would have a recall on it the following year too. Why comparing a +5year investment to a RC model which is updated yearly.

I sound like some of you want Xray to build a car that doesn’t break, then to hold and stock sufficient parts for an unbreakable car?

If Xray prints “Under Construction” across new options would that make you happy?

I look at it this way. If Xray released the car that Bentka pictured some months ago there would have been complaints about no shorty pack. Then 6 months later release the ’15 spec car with a shorty configuration and an updated center diff, we would have to read about people complaining about having to buy another new kit and the diff isn’t interchangeable. Xray has a lot on manufacturing equipment, but they don’t have one machine allocated to each and every part they make.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be rude but Your the only Unrealistic one here. Did you or xray not think that the center diff was one of the main selling points to the new kit (and the shorty option)??? Seems to me like your the only one cool with them advertising the optional parts but not having them nearly ready(not just ready but they don't even have a estimated release date) for when the kit comes out. Let's not play dumb here, xray seen hotbodies, Aeb44.3, intech and Caster all come out with center diff cars and was marketing this to compete with them. Like I said the car is great but I really wanted to be able to run the center diff otherwise I could have saved the money and ran may 2014 or 2013 kit.