R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 10:32 PM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

so if the motor rule changes to open...who will it make happy?...all of us who have been in the class and are very happy we have one motor ...or the ppl on here who want to see a change cause...they just do?...no real reason to change it...just cause they think it should be....or they think its $$$ of the Novak is keeping ppl away....or whatever excuse they can create.

If Rob was to change the rule to open tonight, do you know how many ppl would completely come unglued?...like I said before its simple math....more ppl are into this class cause of the ONE motor than those who think company XYZ should be involved. If the open rule works so well....where are the ones running it?...USVTA doesnt say you cant, it says the rules for the USVTA events, you cant...If you club is all about open everything...go for it...and I hope it works out for you...but for the USVTA racers, I believe it what we have here and think its the best Onroad class period..

all this keyboard riding has made me very aware that no matter what is said...ppl want to see their favorite in the mix, and if they are not...they are going to pom pom till the cows come home.

glad I was able to chat with you guys...been on stakeout for the last few days, and man did this pass the time...

well I hope the idea and concept of this class stays true and away from peer pressure from ppl or companies that want in. I believe in loyalty...and I see that the racers who have been loyal to this class and helped it grow are the ones bringing in the new racers under the USVTA banner....continue on