R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 11:34 AM
tc5 man
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by likea45
I need some advice. Bought an almost brand new V2 kit recently. Decided after reading the comments here to try it in MM3. Currently using a slightly modified associated spur as dingo spurs are back ordered into eternity. My issue is the car is slipping too much. Usually I've seen this when a slipper is too loose or the diff isn't tight enough. I've put both down to the max and on full power its taking about a second and a half to balloon the tires on power. I'm wondering what might be wrong. I will say that when trying to tighten the slipper down turning the spur does nothing. Meaning that the slipper shaft just turns with the pin inside the spur. I'm wondering if maybe the slipper isn't on right.

Any ideas would be helpful.

Yea the stock clutch you need to tighten down a good amount especially with mod motors. The pads might need to be cleaned off or get some B4 slipper pads that's what i did haven't ran with them yet though .

Do the hold the two Rear tires and and blip the throttle for a sec /wheelie popup method .