R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Scorpion re-release
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 07:14 PM
Raman
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chktm
Your collection sounds cool and lots of fun. I'm thinking I'll start mine with the Scorpion then maybe the Tomahawk, I'd like to see the Turbo Scorpion released also maybe, always wanted one when I was a kid. Always been a 2wd fan so these three would be nice, plus they share lots of parts. Its great to see all these cars from my childhood come around once again, what's old is now new lol.
I'd like to see a Turbo Scorpion as well; however, I am not sure it will happen. The re-release already comes with the single piece rear suspension mount and differential. Which leaves the gear box wing mount, roll cage with holes for spot lights and lower profile bumper; all of which are available as a hop up. So the only piece left would be the turbo scorpion body, white tub, white rims, spike rear tyres, roof with t-top style cut outs and red anodised shocks (hop up is red anodised but high capacity)

Im too prefer the 2wd, the Optima however was the last car of that era that I used to gawk at thinking it was so cool.