R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Election
Thread: ROAR Election
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 05:14 PM
intimdator10
Tech Adept

I have sat and read all of the post about the nonsense ROAR is pulling. I find it ironic that 2 of the guys that made the decision to disqualify Eric are also running for president. I am a little slow, but isn't this a conflict of interest? I don't know Eric and i don't race on-road, but I voted for him. It seems to me he created some true excitement about the future of ROAR and somebody didn't like that! Then you have one ROAR official saying he didn't like the vote, but he had to go with the group. STAND UP for the people you represent! ROAR will never go anywhere like that. Then you have another ROAR official getting an attitude toward everybody that has posted comments and taking unnecessary jabs at Eric. I think the masses have spoken. If you guys really wanted to do what is best for ROAR and it's members, you would allow Eric to run and become the new president. Now, I am ready for the bs about rules are rules and I will say to that: Do not throw rocks if you live in a glass house. My ROAR membership also lapsed, but it was back dated to my original date. I am nobody, so did ROAR do me a "friendly favor" by back dating mine? Oh well I could keep going, but I will stop.