R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - ROAR Election
Thread: ROAR Election
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 10:06 AM
goin2drt
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NITRO 540
I have read this entire thread. I can't believe this. REALLY!!!!
Roar is a governing body. We make hard disissions all the time. They may not be the answer you want. But it is FAIR. YES Eric Anderson's membership lapsed.
Making him ineligible to be nominated for President. The Excomm voted
Unamaisly. It's not a conspiracy. Steve Pond nor Steve Mruk had NO SAY in the matter. I personally do not know Eric Anderson. He sounds like a guy that would
defiantly make a difference to our hobby we all love. But the Rules are Rules.
We may not like the rules. But it's Fair. I am the promotions director for Roar.
I am also a part of the executive committee. I was running off road for years. I have recently switched to on road. My findings with on road are largely econimicly induced.Roar can't fix everything. But we try to fix what we can that works for everyone involved. That's not easy.
Thanks
David Lee
I have read the entire thread and have nothing to do with ROAR but really! A guy unanimously gets voted in and he loses because of a technically. Typical political BS. The guy the people want in to fix the mess, doesn't get in. Sounds just like our government. If it was fair then all the examples used would start a new year from the new date purchased. Can't have it both ways.

I hope the actual folks that did vote, do speak with their wallets and don't show up to Roar races.