R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 04:39 AM
Braxamus
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I raced at Sparks Park this weekend for the Turkey race, and had a blast. first time racing with my new 2.0 chassis, I had the original MIP chassis that was an upgrade for the 1.0 The truck jumped a lot flatter and handled like I wanted it to. Had to run the B-main and finished 3rd by .04 seconds they only transferred 2, my brother finished 1st so he transferred, I had packed my stuff up and loaded it in the truck ready to go home and the guy who finished 2nd withdrew saying he was leaving early and I could run the A. so I got my stuff and raced the A started 10th, and moved up to 8th felt I could have done better if someone had not plowed into me flat on the side when I got up against the wall and was waiting for a turn marshal, and he broke my front C-hub carrier, and top camber link. so I was done with a little over a min. left to go. and still finished 8th. so other then people not paying attention to what is going on and what the announcer says because he did say watch it at end of the straight way, I was happy and had fun, Glenn and his dad do a real good job at putting on a great race.