R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Project RC BMW ///M3
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 03:39 PM
ViperZ
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Another good fun filled Sunday of racing! At times it felt like I was getting the groove of it for a few laps, but then lost it and discovered it takes time to recover.... I have turned my fast lats time at the club track yet, and my average lap time is going down, however there is a lot of work to do and learn.

I had input the ABS braking in to my Tx. It pulses the throttle and brake much like an ABS system on a full size car when brakes are applied. It was weird and I can't say if I like it, other than my lap times were not as good. So I disabled it and may try lag in later. I did add a bit more drag brake, and that seemed to help. I may stop fiddling with the car as Gary (our club veteran and expert) said it seems to be set-up fine, no issues. I just need to concentrate on smoother and better driving.

I did pick a new toy from a club member. An unused Associated 10r5! I just wanted this as it reminded me of the good old days, and I want to hang a Le Mans Prototype body on it, or some thing sexy. I love the big boots on the back of this car!! I'll set it up for World GT class.

Here is the new unused AE 10r5

I love the purity of this chassis. It's not state of the art, but it's good enough for me to fool around with

Love the big Boots! This is what TC cars should be like

Can't wait to get this going! (along with my hundred other projects )

Here are a few bodies I'm interested in..

Last edited by ViperZ; 11-16-2014 at 03:51 PM.