R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Murnan Modified Motors
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 04:25 AM
blis
Tech Elite

Well, our world champs are done for 2014 and all three of our Murnan performed flawlessly. Uriah, we kept the one with no pinch for last and everyone was right, it was brilliant. My tune wasnt the best and running cold #7 plugs with an extra .1 shim caused a flame out at start. Partly Luke's fault, somewhat mine with a low idle but out on track in the hands of a first timer at the worlds it had all the power we needed and didnt miss a beat.

One of them was still tight and I think it needed more track time. The rod needed changing and perhaps needs one more.. have two spare PSR so it's no big deal! The first one had a loose grub screw on the throttle ball joint and it caused a lot of stress until we realised what was going on, should have checkeed them anyway.

To conclude, the entire package was awesome, to have everything you need, the spares, the reliability and power made for a stress free experience when it came to engines.

We also met the Nova Distributor and he knows you well, so I asked him to also give you a big thanks for taking care of us both.

Sincerely

Harry and Luke