R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPS - 5280 Raceway - April 17-19 2015
Old 10-29-2014, 10:04 PM
syndr0me
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default MILE HIGH INDOOR CHAMPS - 5280 Raceway - April 17-19 2015

Mile High Indoor Champs
5280 Raceway / Denver, CO
April 17th - 19th, 2015
milehighindoorchamps.com

Nearly unlimited track time (7AM - 12 Midnight)
96x42 NEW CRC HD Carpet / Clik-Trak Boards / NEW Sub-floor
Best lit track in the country. It's bright!
World's only custom LED scoreboard.
Full coverage on LiveRC.

One of the finest facilities in the country, 5280 Raceway is a permanent indoor carpet track located 10 minutes from downtown Denver.

On-road racing needs another quality 3 day event, run by experienced racers who know exactly what it takes to make racing fun. We understand traveling to race is expensive, and feel it's important to deliver not only a quality experience, and enjoyable track layout, but also a large amount of track time to test and tune. Sitting in a building for 12 hours a day to only get 10 minutes on the track has its place, but that's not what we're about. Get the most for your dollar against quality competition at a nearly perfect track.

Entries will be limited, so when signups go live, and we'll give you plenty of notice before they do, be ready. The race will fill up fast, and has been extremely popular the past 8 years.

Classes
17.5 Sedan
13.5 Sedan
Mod Sedan

17.5 1/12
13.5 1/12
Mod 1/12

13.5 WGT

F1

Spec tires and sauce are still TBD, but will be announced long before the race. We're familiar with the current spec rubber tire landscape and will base our decision on what provides the best racing and nothing else.

More details to come as we get closer to the event.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.