R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF419
Thread: Tamiya TRF419
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 02:49 AM
niznai
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by torg
Just want to mention that I actually don't live in Japan, nor do I read or speak the language. But I have been a few times for business and have found that being into Tamiya has been a huge help in getting to know people outside of work setting. I get my stuff through colleagues, someone is always flying to and fro... I traded some rare (for Japan) Nike's for an m05v2 for instance, everybody wins

I got introduced to one of the guys that did online international ordering, very nice guy. Used to live in Irvine, California for a while which is close to where I live so we had lots to talk about.

I suggest using chrome web browser, it has built in translate. I read the bottom of rc-champ/net-car for release dates and news regularly.

All that said, I don't ever order from their website, I just send links to my friends.

so how about that motor mount?
Even better, you have a connection inside. This is not the case for most people who write/read here "such and such is waaay cheaper in Japan" with no mention of how to access that cheaper price.