R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Wildcat1971
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buyselltradeevy
I am running 7k front, 100k center 3k rear in my diffs, high bite smooth wet dirt indoors. Super soft tires shaved to slicks with closed cell foam inserts. Having trouble diffing out coming onto straight after sweeper. Was thinking about going to 300k in center and 10k rear. Would like to leave front alone, car has good steering, but not putting the power down. 5.5t Tekin Gen2 motor. I know my info is all over the place but wanted to make sure I covered the vitals...
I am in the same dilemma. We are running clay slicks. And I also feel like the car is diffing out. Part my my issue is roll though. I think the car rolling over far. And some of my wheels are leaving the ground. I am thinking about removing some of the droop and going to the black rear sway. I have not really gone beyond the 100k center fluid because I worry about over stressing the spur gear. I can feel it slip getting on the power going straight, and i am sure that 300k would lock it in more. I just dont feel like the hard launching forward bite will be useful. I can blip it over our triple that has a short run up.