R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 07:33 AM
Dino_D
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Pittster
Can anyone affiliated with Team Durango comment on how far these Rear block's are from being available. Dino_D or Ekt ??

I have destroyed a few Type B RF Blocks now lucky there cheap

SUSPENSION HOLDER ALUMINIUM: RF

Part #: TD330565

This RF Suspension Holder is precision manufactured from aluminium and will provide the perfect support for the Rear-Front suspension assembly of your vehicle.

Features:

Premium quality aluminium for light racing weight and added precision fit - Specially designed insert slots for fast and easy set-up adjustments in minutes - Fast height changes to your rear Hinge Pins for a wider range of tuning options - Anodised in Team Durango Olive for Pro race team looks and long-lasting durability

Includes:

1 x Suspension Holder RF per pack

http://www.team-durango.com/part-inf...artNo=TD330565

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEDLT
The adjustable ones. I have been testing these since Aug in a few of my cars.
There were available at Tower at the end of Aug. as a few local drivers in my area were able to order them up. I gave them the part number when they saw it on my car during a practice session.

They are a lot stronger than the plastic ones and use the numbered inserts similar to the DEX410 to change the front kick up or anti squat settings. If the inserts get worn out or damaged, its easily replaced. Depending on the adjustment number you use, you can use either the LRC or HRC blocks in the rear. You still need to remove the rear LRC or HRC block to change the inserts but at least you don't need to remove the entire front rear block. Which makes adjustments at the track much quicker. Keep in mind you will also need those hinge pin pivot balls that go into those plastic inserts to make them work.

I don't have the instructions in front of me to tell you what settings are what. But its definitely not the same as the stock settings.
Stock gives you 3, 1.5 and 0 with HRC. -2mm LRC adds 0.2 to each setting
The new part allows for different ranges. You won't get 3, 1.5 and 0, but rather 2+, 2, 1.8, 0.5 or something like that.

I can chime in on the exact settings later when I get home. Or unless someone has it handy with him.

Last edited by Dino_D; 10-08-2014 at 07:44 AM.