R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2014 U.S. VTA+ Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.
Old 09-22-2014, 06:42 PM
JustWill75
Tech Master

As always, I had a great time at this year's USVTA SOUTHERN NATIONALS at Thunder RC. Myron you did a great job organizing this event and still managed to get a few laps in with the rest of us. Dirla, Brad and the rest of the crew you guy run a top notch facility that is always great to come to and a challenge for all. I'm all ready looking forward to next year because I know this event is going to be even bigger and better. Speaking of big, 169 entries is a lot but you did a awesome job managing the event. Thanks EA for the seat arrangements for me and the rest of the Georgia guys and for putting us next our friends from Alabama.

Thank you to all that came out and competed at this event. All the mains were awesome but the A-mains were epic and give me something to strive for next year.

ITS ALWAYS GREAT TO SEE EVERYONE

FORMULA 1 AT THUNDER RC ? that's right it did happen and it looked good. A lot of people enjoyed watching and may already picking up their F1 cars for next year.

NEXT TIME YOU SEE THESE COLORS, I will be driving way better than I did this year. The will look better to.......LOL

ITS ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE PASSION FOR RACING.

THE FAMILY THAT PLAYS TOGETHER, STAYS TOGETHER. Team mom of the year award should go to Jennifer Morgan, who stood trackside every time her sons took to the driver stand. She was also way more nervous then they were every heat, like a mom should be. She and Dale made sure that their sons could just focus on driving and really having fun and it showed in the results with Issac winning the 17.5 TC B-Main and Lil Brother Rett taking 3rd in Junior VTA.

YO ROSSI, I NEED ONE OF THESE!!!! A back lit pit board looks so dialed.......

THIS GUY JUST HAS TO MUCH SKILL....... Dirla is so good, he has to find other things to do on the Drivers stand just to contain his ridiculous level of awesomeness........ lol

Pic was taken by Grant Remington.

If you did not make it out to this event this year you better mark it on your 2015 calender because it's going to be even bigger and better. Plus if dont come most of us will think you're LAME and talk about you behind your back........LOL