R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 09-21-2014, 10:59 PM
Das 1/8th Mopar
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by 1/8 IC Fan
Thanks, the 32's are only on there as they were left over Shepherds I had purchased for my MRX4X, the P8C new build will not see the track, but be on display. The extra weight is from my days of running Pro10 in the 90s, as I prefer a quick transition onto the front tires under braking. I am running 37s on the front and 35s on rear on the runners.

And the new P8F will be coming from Germany via an old racing buddy. He we also be sending a few more spares.
With an over seas connection, do you know weather Motonica is still making rc cars? I've sent them e-mails but they never reply. tried to get a P8F.

Just my thoughts, if you are trying to get a 2wd pan class going in your area, I think the P8F will only cloud up the picture. I agree that that car sounds like fun, I've run my 4wd pan twice and put it up, no where near set up, but there is no place for that sort of car. once we get a strong 2wd class going then perhaps I'll bring it out.