R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray t4'15
Thread: Xray t4'15
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:22 PM
Geberit
Tech Fanatic

Regarding the pricing of Xray cars I would like to say this …

Xray cars are top quality products with excellent support (internet and on-sight in most major events), also the network of dealers and parts availability is top. All this stuff costs money! Just look at the internet sites of their mayor competitors Yokomo??, Tamiya??, Awesomatix?? What do they offer? VBC ok they have something, AE or Serpent doo a little more in this area. Juraj and Martin travel personally to most of the bigger events themselves! How often do you meet owners of other company’s? But if you think a little bit we all live in an era of consuming that is based on merchandising. How the hell do you choose your cereal in the store? Would you buy one with some tasty pictures and description on it so you know what’s in it or would you take one in a black box. OK this is a little extreme comparison but nevertheless it’s something to think of.

I don’t want to say Xray has the best cars, others are great too and in some arias maybe even better but the whole package that Xray offers is unmatched in my opinion.

Besides how much do you save if you buy let’s say a ‘’VBC’’ instead of Xray? 200-300$? I would say maybe two sets of tires on one kit. OK if you buy 20 kits per year then I would say go with ‘’VBC or something cheaper’’!

I’m not promoting Xray I have cars of other brands too like AE RC12R5.2 and Serpent Viper 977 I’m just tired of same old stories about the pricing.