R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 06:57 AM
WailinOnYa
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 13Maschine
Has anyone run the Exotek Graphite chassis? Comments, love it, hate it etc. Thanks!

Dave
I purchased two about a two months ago when Exotek had them marked down to $45. I have a V1, with the aluminum chassis. The Exotek is noticeably lighter and the quality is top notch. I can't really give a direct comparison to any of the +8 Durango chassis's because I never owned one. I like it but actually wish it was the normal/stock shorter length. The +8 takes away a bit of steering, like all longer chassis's do. I kind of got pretty accustomed to the more nimble feel of the stock/shorter chassis but in truth haven't done much setup change to bring more steering back, etc. I'm completely happy with it for the great price I paid and the quality. I purchased it at the time because my aluminum one was warped noticeably. On a flat surface, pushing down on the center of the car, both the front and rear ends of the car would still be about 1/8" or a bit more off the surface, the front kick-up bend was also showing alot of wear and thinning.