R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Awesomatix EP Touring Car (A700 Shaft Drive)
Old 09-08-2014, 03:43 AM
hanulec
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Duzgit
hello , with my brand new evo I got TQ and 1st place at turkey touring series 5th race in stock 13.5 blinky.. car was awesome to drive and very quick. Only problem I had with the car was the rear toe links popping out after small crash. also my friend had similar problem with the upper links. I want to switch to screw type ball cups , could you recommend me direct fit cups with same ball height as ours to keep the same roll center from the setup sheets? sending the link will be nice, many thanks.
Congrats on the win.

Oleg has a different ball option - st24 and st24l - that are designed to work with a new ball end p13-4. These balls are 0.7mm lower than the at21 balls.

Did your friend have problem with the p13 ball ends or the p01/p02? It wasn't clear to me, sorry.

Another option is to change to TOP racing balls and ball ends. The balls are about the same height. I've been racing these in my Awesomatix since March 2013 --- but have started to slowly switch to the new p13-4 and st24 or ST24L