R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2002, 02:46 PM
darnold
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Shrek- Thanks for the kind words but I'm just a normal guy who doesn't really lay any smack down. Now James Arnold, Brian Jucha, Timmy H. and Bob Schoenoe...they lay the smack down.

Jason- What's up bud? How are things going? Most of the racing during the summer in the area is outdoor parking lot. Last year Jucha and I ran our 12ths a couple of weeks before he went to the Outdoor Nats at Speedworld but I haven't done anything since. Pretty much the 12th's run from Sept.-April on Carpet. The nice thing is that the carpet track is open during the week so I can run practice if I want and I did some testing about a month or so ago which was fun.

DS- hope you get to race soon.

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin.....Ohhhh boy here comes trouble. Now you weren't suppose to tell anyone about the Tiger coaching position and all of the money I make doing it. LOL! You almost had me bust a gut there. If you play you should hook up with James and I within the next 2-3 weeks. I am actually going to get a few rounds in now that some business meetings and issues have been taken care of. Bob may play with us soon which will be fun because he's a low handicapper unlike myself the hacker.