R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated RC10 B5m Mid-Motor & Rear Motor Thread
Old 08-29-2014, 09:51 AM
Mizchief
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by racer1812
But they also affect handling. They're a risk vs. reward tuning option, left for each person to decide which is best for them. My question to those looking at them would be this, if you're crashing hard enough to worry about breaking the hard parts, are you good enough to see their changes/benefits anyway?
I know that was the case for hard parts on the b4, but AE says they are a durablity enhancement in the descriptions for the B5 parts. So far I only have a hard Front tower as bendy shock towers kind of bother me, left the rear stock, figured whatever I could do to get more rear traction while our new layout grooves in would be best.

http://www.amain.com/Team-Associated...r-Hard/p275178

This is an optional Team Associated Factory Team Front Shock Tower, in Hard material. This shock tower is for use with either the ASC91398 or ASC91399 Flat Front Arms. The hard composite material offers both higher stiffness and added durability. It also allows for greater race precision on high traction surfaces or in higher ambient temperatures.