R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Advance R/C Car R10 2015
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 07:39 PM
dragonracing
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gridworks Racing
I've been running the ARC 2015 since its release and long before I got my hands on one, I'd been commenting on Sean Williams' car and how smooth it always looked. Fast forward to my first run with the car and instantly I thought it was the smoothest and quietest car I've driven. After driving the car more, I really began to enjoy the smoothness. The car literally drives like a Cadillac and turns laps like an F1.

I've also noticed that the car holds a solid line on power and at high speeds, which inspires confidence as it never feels on edge. Additionally, the shocks handle bumps very well, keep the car well composed and don't leak.

There is so much more I can say about the car, but I don't want to write a novel.

I am really pleased with the R10 2015 and can't wait to see the Black Edition when it arrives at our shop this Friday.
i would concur on the high speed handling. solid line for sure. just ran a huge track last weekend 200' straight. tracked like an arrow. carved the corners like a chefs knife thru butter. I like the comment "drives like a Cadillac and turns like an F1" true statement. i really like the car.