R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray XB4 thread
Thread: Xray XB4 thread
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Errokk
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by randy0025
sorry for mmy anger but this is BS. I have had my xb4 spec 14 since it came out abd really love it besides the rear diff going out every other week if not every week. Im sick of spending 25 plus dollars on parts that or xrays issues. I have had 5 people buy the kit because I let them drive mine and talked it up and they are having the same issues as me. You guys (XRAY) have been saying since NOV 25 of 2013 that you were making Metal gears to fix your mistake of graphite gears. I have emailed you guys twice now over the last 4 months and have not gotta anything back but "there is not set date yet"

please someone just give me a answer so I where do go from here. sorry If I hit a nerve with someone, but I over a year and half later and nothing when they know people aare blowing them left and right.
I also had the same issue until I got my slipper right! After that, smooth sailing!
Until 2 weeks ago I had been running the same diff gears for over a year without fail until I took a head on shot from an 1/8 ebuggy at full tilt when he crossed into the front straight! Wouldn't even think of dumping my xb4 for anything else...