R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Tamale Xray T4'14 Chassis
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 10:07 AM
Chris Adams
Suspended

Originally Posted by jlfx car audio
yeaterday we had a great crowd of tc 24 cars i believe.
my son and i both running the Tt chassis . My son is by far a more consistant wheel than I and he dont like as much steering either...
for him the chassis worked great he was running same fast laps as the 2 top drivers . I was struggeling with the push . I went extreme with set up changes also but never changed springs .. still running 2.6f/2.5r but might need to go down to 2.5 fronts
i even pulled camber to -2 front/-.5 rear for the main. Well in the main traction came up slightly more and that setup worked ... it was right on the edge where if i over drove it would spin out but not bad. But its odd how backwards my set up is from the carbon guys. Going to give it one more shot next weekend and hopefully i can get something to unbind in the corners . Still managed to finish 4th behind my son i need .2 a lap on avg to catch him and .3 to be running in the front.
Sent you stuff to try in PM. The extreme amount of up-travel you have along with the extra rear toe, will make any car push more than it should. Let me know how some of those changes worked.