R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi5 evo
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 03:41 PM
OlTimer
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Hey Guys, Getting back into the RC scene after an absence coaching football. Loved the Schumie's of old and am looking to order the MI5Evo. Too many AE and Xray cars, need to mix it up.

Im running into one problem though. I can't find any hobby shops within 1000km who carry Schumacher. Not one to let that stop me, I'm going to order in a chassis and carry spares for racing. Primarily around here it is indoor carpet racing on Sweeps tires or so I'm told.

My question to anyone who can help is recommended parts I should carry for race day repairs keeping in mind its probably a two week turnaround for me to order and receive parts. Geeze you'd think I lived in a third world country and not Canada.

Many Thanks in advance to any help. I have been reading up on set up/build tips, but pls feel free to fire them my way if you have any. I'll be blazing a path through the other brands and testing my set up skills once again. Things have changed a little since I was last at the track. IE SST 98(best tourer) and first gen MI days.

Cheers,