R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB Evo 6
Thread: Tamiya TB Evo 6
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 04:50 AM
Qatmix
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mini35
Never say never but after speaking to HobbyCo I know there are 2 sides to every story so I'm not p****d off now. It's just one of those things. I would say 99.9999% there will be no more coming unless Tamiya do another run before they pack away the tooling. And as we've seen with other Evos - most lately with the FF03 Evo - it's unlikely they'd do that. Of course you can't rule out Tamiya doing a fresh run next year in a slightly amended spec like they've done with the TB04 Pro/Pro II but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Different topic but do you think there's a market in the UK for the 05v2? No one at our club is getting one, the majority of us have switched to the M06 since earlier in the year. Those who have indicated an interest are biding their time for the chassis and arms to be released as spare parts and will just convert existing (and unloved) v1s.
Oh well, it would have been great to have had another UK racer using an Evo. As to the m05v2, I dont know. I am tempted to get an m06 as we run superstox at my club (only a few) so I was tempted to race that with those guys.