R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC Crew Chief Software
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2014, 05:12 PM
OrangeDirtLover
Tech Initiate

Smile

Originally Posted by BobW
Sorry didn't get any notifications of your posts. Normally I respond quickly.

As far as the ball studs are concerned the only way I could tell would be measure the height from the shoulder to the top of the ball. There are different heights of ball studs so called short and long neck, I'm sure someone on one of the threads in this forum can answer your question but unfortunately I can't.
Thanks Bob. I went ahead and downloaded the 14 or 7 day trial. Might as well buy now though, cause it looks super cool. Is the trial software the full 9 yards? Are the functions/enhancements that I can't see or access? I've got to take some measurements. The front end is straight up SC10.2, where as the rear is all X-Factory. I'm super excited! Now we have to learn the ball diff. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge... actually I'm not expanding any knowledge of handling or car/truck setup! Other than rudimentary understanding of weight transfer and a little discussion from a suspension guy at a dirtbike club. I don't know anything. The suspension tech did describe in unsprung weight really well. Does anyone have a setup for a 2wd sc10? Are all available cars/chassis on the website?