R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 10:40 AM
skyline1015
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 149 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cygnus X
had my first DNF during qualifying with this buggy....norcal's hobbies track leaves something to be desired when it comes to passing other drivers...my buggy met another buggy mid air...and must have landed on the rear arm, snapped the ball link, and bent the axle....

i managed to bend it back somewhat, but after the next qualifier it was bent again...i decided to just run it as it is in the main...and i managed to win it.

had some interesting competition, from s-workz, the s-works was fast, looked real good during practice...he was running 60K in the center diff

ohh well d413 rocks....and now that parts are trickeling in...i feel that i can start to push this buggy a bit harder

I am no pro, but I will tell you this. The buggy wants to be driven hard. The fist few times I ran mine, I would baby it around the track and was making to many mistakes, as soon as i started to drive it like a 1/8 buggy, holy god, the buggy comes alive.

I am glad to see that everyone is enjoying the buggy. Makes me feel better knowing this