R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies D413 1/10 4WD Buggy
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 11:03 AM
JDJamminX1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kdeleon
I think I understand your question, but please correct me if I'm wrong. The setup sheet on page 36 of the manual is also a different setup then the manual kit build instructions. Another example is on the front spindles. Instructions call for 1mm washer on top and 1 mm washer on the bottom, while the setup sheet says 2 mm washer on top. The instructions and setup sheet don't match.
This can happen with any manual build vs. what the setup is in the back of the book. Setups are always changing. It might have been an oversight. Also the person that does the instructions has a car for visual reference. He might have seen something different then what the setup sheet shows and went with this setup. You best bet is to go to ty's page and start form there. As this will always have the most up to date, and you can get a base setup for most common conditions.

I have never used the manual when doing the setup of the car. As this setup might be older. Ask your local fast guy or search online for posted setups. Its always your best bet.

Just my 2 cents