R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Good sensored motor for a 4wd SCT
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 09:43 AM
CaseyDDR
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Originally Posted by Shawner85
Lol wowza.... 9 times out of 10 drivers wont really benefit from having the best of the best of the best. You might be super amazing fast pro awesome sponsored team driver but not everyone is. Why spend the extra to not notice any difference?
What I find Hilarious is ppl will justify cheap electronics but will spend big money on name brand rollers and kits. Electronics are the heart of your vehicle, yet you'll skimp on it? Might as well buy those integy rollers for sale out there.

As for spectrum, I had no issues at first either, again thinking it didn't matter as your thought process seems to show. As soon as I started going to larger events I started seeing why ppl told me to buy the right rights tuff first. Hobbywing isn't the right stuff first. Is it acceptable, sure, Is spektrum acceptable, sure, but it will need replaced a lot sooner and more often with no real support like tekin or any of the other big brands offer. Ad As for tekin prices, all other major brands are pretty much on par as to being the same price, yet Tekin blows everyone else away whether it is Orion, LRP, Novak, you name em. There is Isa reason, even when the prices are equal. The quality, overall, is just so much better.